The Summary

I want to trade up a bag of Doritos to the most amazing item possible for a commercial entry into Dorito's Crash The Super Bowl Contest. One can win up to $1 million in this competition. I will donate 50% of any money gained during this experience to charity (for the complete story, scroll to the bottom of this page to the first post).

Potentially:
-Hundreds of Thousands to Charity
-A Super Bowl Ad
-An incredibly unique story

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Time to Gain some Momentum



Well my idea is out there!  And the number of page views at this blog is increasing.  I posted a thread on Reddit, and I definitely got some initial interest for the idea.  Here is a link to it:  http://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama/comments/10bdq4/i_want_to_barter_up_a_bag_of_doritos_to_an/

I’d like to especially thank a participant there with the username, Nickolaus.  He was the first one to reply to the Reddit post, and he went out of his way to make his own thread promoting me on another website.  It’s not very often you meet someone completely new that does something so awesome for you.  So thanks again, buddy! 

I’m still very optimistic about the plan.  However, the biggest obstacle right now is bringing more attention to the idea.  Realistically, there is a very short time frame to do this in.  I really believe this idea has the potential to go viral.  I just need to promote the blog, so a few more people come.  Hopefully, word of mouth can take over, then.  I’ve got a few ideas to get more people here, and I will implement them soon.  Please tell everyone you know about my idea.  I appreciate all the help I can get a lot.  Does anyone have ideas to spread the word?  Do you know of any good forums or online communities which would be good to post at?  Please don’t be afraid to post some comments!  My next post will be more about the idea itself, I promise.  For right now, I just need to focus on growing awareness of the idea.      

No comments:

Post a Comment